20.3.11

Shoe Advertisements

Modern

I chose Cole Haan because 1) I'm a strong believer in how Cole Haan's marketing team goes about finding unique individuals to represent their product. From small architecture firms to MC's and music artists, they believe the best advertising comes from those who actually use their product. 
Yes, Cole Haan does sell toddler Chukkas. 

A user generate Cole Haan ad from Amanda Marshall, a freelance photographer/advertiser for such companies as Ikea, Ray Ban, and Cheerios

Classics

From vintageprintads.com, I discovered the meaning of "over-worded" advertising. It was as if companies like Allen Edmonds or Versace had venue for notifying their potential client about their product. You'll find each of the following ads are full of words-price, description, material, where to buy. 






1 comment:

  1. Modern shoe means heel for girls. They don't have any other choice without it. But they don't understand the mischief of their feet. For them running shoes for flat feet is good.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration

I've always had a reason to keep my shoes clean and healthy. Not having many as a kid, I had to quickly learn how to keep them in good shape. My obsession with maintaining my shoes has carried through my life. This is my way of sharing my favorite parts of shoes and my ways of taking care of them