28.3.13

Spring Cleaning

Cleaning your garage, your car, boat, yard, or your house are all things people look forward to doing in the spring time. After many months cooped up in the house, you're ready to get up and clean those things you covet the most. You covet these thins because your take pride in them, especially when there is potential for friends and family to see them when they come over.

After I clean my garage, car, and yard (I don't own a boat) I whip out all my shoes and look to spit shine my oxfords, scrub my mesh tennis shoes, and make sure my sandals are good to go.

All you really need for the majority of your shoes is a hand brush or toothbrush and a container of warm water and soap. Now usually, I would say dish soap. In the next few days I will post before and after photos of my newly cleaned shoes that I am looking to rock this coming spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration

I've always had a reason to keep my shoes clean and healthy. Not having many as a kid, I had to quickly learn how to keep them in good shape. My obsession with maintaining my shoes has carried through my life. This is my way of sharing my favorite parts of shoes and my ways of taking care of them